Save the Date & Artist Call
Annual Holiday Open House & Art Sale
Saturday, December 2nd 3-6pm
Our annual studio Open House is just a couple weeks away. Please join us – enjoy refreshments and meet some of our member artists in person and tour the studio!
- Print Sale! Add to your art collection or purchase gifts. Select unique prints, all hand printed by talented studio artists, including relief, intaglio, screen prints, letterpress, as well as hand printed cards, books, and gift items, including our fabulous mystery gift boxes!
- Open House Souvenir Print - Hands on experience with Joe Dreher.
- A selection of large Print Big banners, printed by a steamroller during our annual Print Big event will be display.
Call for Artwork by APS Members
As members of APS you are invited to bring your printed works to offer for sale! The APS Open House is an annual popular event and a great opportunity to sell your artwork and get together with other artists.
Download and fill out the inventory list, give one to the studio and keep one for your records.
Email Andrea Emmons at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation. Drop off your work and inventory list during Studio hours prior to the event.
- Each Item MUST be labeled clearly with your initials, an item number, and price, so we can record sales and ensure you get paid.
- Items must be in a clear protective bag, get your bags from local art supply stores, or www.clearbags.com, or we have a few for sale in the studio.
- It's not required, but it is nice to include a short bio and description of the printing process with your work to promote yourself and to help people learn about printmaking
- Remember the studio accepts a 20% commission
- You can bring your own bins and containers, but make sure they are labeled so we can return them.