From the smallest gift to the largest donations, every act of support helps enhance Atlanta Printmakers Studio and our programming. Financial contributions go a long way, enabling APS to maintain its programming in and out of the studio, develop new initiatives and expand equipment capabilities in the studio. Whether your are a printmaker or an arts supporter, your donation will help maintain APS as a valuable resource in the community. APS is a 501c3 non-profit organization, so your contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Thank you to all who have contributed to Atlanta Printmakers Studio, supporting APS's cultural programs and providing new opportunities for artists and the community. We appreciate all the ways your tax-deductible contributions connect and inspire our community.
Six ways you can support Atlanta Printmakers Studio:
- Donate directly online using the PayPal Donation link below.
- Ask your employer about their corporate giving program. Can they make a donation on your behalf? Will they match your donation?
- Be a corporate sponsor. Would your company like to sponsor APS programing? Contact Kathy Garrou for sponsorship opportunities.
- Make a donation in honor of a friend, new couple or loved one using the PayPal Donation link below. Give the gift of social change for a birthday, wedding or Mother's Day.
- Shop online at SmileAmazon instead of Amazon and APS receives a donation.
- Become a member, renew your membership or give the gift of membership using the Membership Support link.
Simply shop online at AmazonSmile, instead of Amazon.
When you shop via smile.amazon.com and choose Atlanta Printmakers Studio as your charitable organization, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Same great prices and products as Amazon, but with a terrific benefit for the printmaking studio!
Please remember APS when you are shopping online, and help support our arts programming for the community. Your support is much needed and much appreciated. Thank You!